Collaboration with Sunday Natural
You probably know that Japanese green matcha is not only a delicious tea to drink, but also an amazing ingredient for sweets and baked goods.
And as you are reading this recipe, you are probably also a fan of this super healthy antioxidant-rich green powder. Now I came up with a recipe for cute crispy little matcha pralines, and you only need ingredients to make them. They are also gluten free.
Ingredients for the matcha pralines
The matcha should be 100% pure and bright green, that usually means it’s good quality. I really like the organic Uji matcha by Sunday Natural*, which I was provided with for this collaboration.
Once you open the matcha, it’s best to keep it closed in the fridge and use it in the next couple of weeks.
- vegan white chocolate
White vanilla chocolate is often available in organic food stores and if you’re in Germany, you can also get it at DM.
- rice flakes
You can get them at organic food stores, also full grain ones.
CRISPY MATCHA PRALINES
- 1 bar vegan white chocolate 80 g
- 1/4 TL matcha powder or more if you like
- 1-2 EL rice flakes
- Melt the white chocolate in a bain marie. It shouldn't get warmer than necessary. Stir in the matcha powder until it has the desired shade of green.
- Dollop a little bit of the melted chocolate with a small spoon into each of 9 flowers in a silicone mould. Then add the rice flakes. Then carefully pour the remaining matcha chocolate on top. The filling should end with the mould and have clean outlines.
- Knock the mould on the table a few times so trapped air bubbles can come up, then put the mould in the freezer for 15 minutes.
If you like my matcha pralines, you might also enjoy my other recipes in collaboration with Sunday Natural:
- Hemp bagels
- Fermented cashew blueberry cheese
- Earl Grey loaf cake
- Superfood burgers
- Chocolate and sea salt granola bars
- Lion’s mane matcha latte
- Hojicha latte
- Superfood pralines
- Hojicha ice cream mini cheesecakes
- Chocolate pudding
- Chia jam
- Protein snickers ice cream
- DIY spice rack
- Almond buckwheat granola clusters
- Matcha popsicles
- DIY yoga mat spray