Let me present you my new 5-minute sweet and sour apricot mustard sauce!
There’s this fast food chain that we all know and they have a sweet-sour sauce that I used to love to eat with my french fries. I made a very similar sauce now and it is absolutely delicious with fries, roasted potatoes or sweet potatoes, and especially with my new sweet potato skillet.
I use medium mustard for this sauce. Stronger ones, like dijon mustard, I would not recommend.
APRICOT MUSTARD SAUCE
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) apricot jam
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) medium mustard
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- a few grinds black pepper
- 2 tablespoons water
- Just mix well and it’s ready. If the jam has fruit bits, I use a food processor or blender.
You might also like
This quick and easy recipe for my amazing little pretzel pain au chocolat happened…19. July 2021
I first noticed lemongrass at vegan restaurant MyThai in Boston and I was blown…11. May 2021
Here is a new version of my delicious spicy peanut sauce recipe. It’s now…27. April 2021