Collaboration with Sunday Natural
I love spraying my yoga mat after training, but store bought spray is often expensive and used up in no time. However you can easily and quickly make fragrant and cleaning yoga mat spray yourself. And you can also pick the scent. It’s also an amazing homemade present!
Which essential oil can you use for yoga mat spray?
Essential oils have different effects. They can reduce stress, enhance focus, lift mood or be relaxing. I have use for all of these things in my yoga practice.
One of the oils should definitely be antibacterial, like rosemary, tea tree oil, sage, peppermint and many more.
For this collaboration with Sunday Natural I have chosen rosemary, orange and lavender. The oils have been provided to me for this collaboration.
It’s important to use real essential oils. Sunday Natural has a broad selection of 100% natural essential oils in outstanding quality*.
What are the ingredients for DIY yoga mat spray?
- Distilled water
- Essential oils
- spray bottles and a little funnel
This spray worked very well for our yoga mats, but as there are many differente ones made of different materials, it’s best to test the spray first on a corner.
The spray should last a few months.
YOGA MAT SPRAY
- distilled water
- essential orange oil
- essential rosemary oil
- essential lavender oil
- Fill the bottles half with distilled water and half with vodka.
- Add the essential oils. I use 12 drops of orange oil, 3 drops rosemary oil and 3 drops lavender for each 60 ml bottle.
- Shake well.
- Spray the yoga mat generously and wipe dry with a towel.
My other recipes in collaboration with Sunday Natural:
- Hemp bagels
- Fermented cashew blueberry cheese
- Earl Grey loaf cake
- Superfood burgers
- Chocolate and sea salt granola bars
- Lion’s mane matcha latte
- Hojicha latte
- Superfood pralines
- Hojicha ice cream mini cheesecakes
- Chocolate pudding
- Chia jam
- Protein snickers ice cream
- Matcha Pralines
- DIY spice rack
- Almond buckwheat granola clusters
- Matcha popsicles