Bami Goreng means fried noodles. This easy vegan recipe with Ketjap Manis, the sweet dark Indonesian soy sauce, and Sambal Oelek, the Indonesian chili paste, is ready in minutes and a perfect side for satay with peanut sauce or as a quick snack.
Ketjap Manis and Sambal Oelek are meanwhile available in most supermarkets.
EASY BAMI GORENG
- 250 g (9 oz.) noodles
- 1 small onion minced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 cup chopped vegetables of choice z.B. Möhren, Chinakohl, Zuckerschoten, Rotkohl
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Ketjap Manis
- 1/4 teaspoon Sambal Oelek optional for spicyness
- Cook noodles according to instructions.
- Sauté onions in plant oil in a pan, add garlic and vegetables of choice.
- Combine soy sauce, Ketjap Manis and Sambal Oelek into a sauce and mix with the drained noodles. Then add to pan.
- Stir-fry a little, add soy sauce to taste and serve.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Whenever I’m hosting a brunch at my house, I serve a cold vegan brunch…19. June 2021
These vegan quick and easy noodle dishes are crowd-pleasers that take less than 25…9. June 2021
I first noticed lemongrass at vegan restaurant MyThai in Boston and I was blown…11. May 2021