These white chocolate raspberry pretzel bars really have it all: the cake is soft and fluffy, the cool chocolate is crispy and melts, the freeze-dried raspberries are fruity-sour and the pretzels are salty and crunchy!
Also they are super quick to make, look like from a posh hipster café (according to Tom) and they are very easy to transport.
The little pretzels on the cookies become a bit stale over night. So if you have some cookies left, I recommend replacing the pretzel. Remove it, run a hot spoon over the chocolate and put a new pretzel in that place.
The cake can also be baked in advance and stored in an airtight container in the fridge before decorating or even be frozen.
I like to call the halloween version of the white chocolate raspberry pretzel bars my crime scene cookies.
WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY PRETZEL BARS
- 2 cups flour 240g
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar 90g
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup plant milk 240ml
- 1/3 cup plant oil 80ml
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 bars of white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon cocoa butter
- freeze-dried raspberries
- edible gold dust
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350° Fahrenheit.
- Mix flour, sugar, salt and vanilla well and mix plant milk, oil and apple cider vinegar well, then pour together and combine quickly.
- Spread the dough out in a greased square baking tin, the one I use* is 24 x 35 cm/ 9,5 x 13,7 inch.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes and let cool off.
- Carefully melt the white chocolate and the cocoa butter in a pot over hot water and and spread it on the cake.
- Sprinkle with crushed freeze-dried raspberries and gold dust, then add the pretzels.
- Cut into pieces, refrigerate for 10 minutes and serve.
You might also like
Collaboration with Sunday Natural Summer is coming and I have created a tasty creamy…14. May 2022
Collaboration with Hanfgeflüster Have you tried CBD oil yet? Otherwise you’ve probably heard of…7. May 2022
Collaboration with Sunday Natural You can easily make these tasty and crispy salted chocolate…24. April 2022