These white chocolate raspberry pretzel bars really have it all: the cake is soft and fluffy, the cool chocolate is crispy and melts, the freeze-dried raspberries are fruity-sour and the pretzels are salty and crunchy!
Also they are super quick to make, look like from a posh hipster café (according to Tom) and they are very easy to transport.
The little pretzels on the cookies become a bit stale over night. So if you have some cookies left, I recommend replacing the pretzel. Remove it, run a hot spoon over the chocolate and put a new pretzel in that place.
The cake can also be baked in advance and stored in an airtight container in the fridge before decorating or even be frozen.
I like to call the halloween version of the white chocolate raspberry pretzel bars my crime scene cookies.
WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY PRETZEL BARS
- 2 cups flour 240g
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar 75g
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup plant milk 240ml
- 1/3 cup plant oil 80ml
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 bars of white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon cocoa butter
- freeze-dried raspberries
- edible gold dust
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350° Fahrenheit.
- Mix flour, sugar, salt and vanilla well and mix plant milk, oil and apple cider vinegar well, then pour together and combine quickly.
- Spread the dough out in a greased square baking tin, the one I use* is 24 x 35 cm/ 9,5 x 13,7 inch.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes and let cool off.
- Carefully melt the white chocolate and the cocoa butter in a pot over hot water and and spread it on the cake.
- Sprinkle with crushed freeze-dried raspberries and gold dust, then add the pretzels.
- Cut into pieces, refrigerate for 10 minutes and serve.
You might also like
This quick and easy recipe for my amazing little pretzel pain au chocolat happened…19. July 2021
When I was a child, I stayed a lot with my grandparents in Holland.…2. March 2021
These white chocolate raspberry pretzel bars really have it all: the cake is soft…25. January 2021